This is our Comments Policy page. If you are trying to comment on an article, you need to go back to that article and post your comment in the Comments area for that particular article. This page only tells you the how and why and the means of your comments publication.
- We are interested in your comments.
- All new commenters are moderated.
- If you are having trouble logging in to comment, send a note here.
- If you post something nasty and hateful we reserve the right to post that comment in whatever forum we wish — we never edit or change your words unless you curse — and we will also include your email address and other technical information that will allow people to trackback to your real identity.
- You must use your Real First and Last Name if you want to be published — unless we already know you.
- No cussing.
- No “me too!” comments.
- We reserve the right to moderate previously approved commenters.
- We require proof. If you claim something, provide a scholarly URL.
- Submitting a comment is not a promise of publication and some comments may be deleted before publication without notification.
- Submitting your comment gives us the right — in perpetuity — to publish or remove your comment.
- It is now the publication policy of David Boles, Blogs to require authors and Commenters to go beyond the come-hither simple search-and-pull of Wikipedia and to take the next scholarly step to back up their claims and contentions using established research portals and methods for inclusion in our articles and comments.
David Boles, Blogs is a discussion area with a conservative morality and a liberal mind-set. We are most inspired by issues that directly affect semiotic life in the Human Core. Let it be known we also reserve the right to publish, or not publish, and edit, or not edit, any comment you submit to this blog in order to maintain fairness, accuracy and full human cohesion.
We strive for human relevance every day by creating articles with Passion and Magnitude and many times the comments outshine the articles.
Comments from new visitors are moderated in order to protect against Spamming and purposeful nastiness. The best comments arrive from any viewpoint and are most valued for their intellect, logic and argument.
Hard facts are more convincing than blind faith.
Comments here are the jewels of the internet and we cherish them as such and we cast away the chaff with the curd.We try our best to support each other and to enlighten the world all while staying on point and on topic.