Today is Columbus Day — a national holiday in the USA — where we celebrate The Original Immigrant’s discovery of us. I, however, think we should be celebrating an even greater force in America that requires the rediscovery of a whole new nation: The United States of China.
Here are some hard numbers that chill reality:
- China owns $400 billion of USA public debt.
- The USA has a $725.8 billion trade imbalance with China.
- China hacked into USA Defense Department computers.
- 13 million toys made in China recalled in USA because of lead paint.
- China makes 80% of the toys sold in the USA.
- 81% of counterfeit goods seized in the USA are made in China.
- China made poisoned pet food that fed many animals.
- China makes up one-fifth of the world’s population with 1.3 billion people.
- The USA has a population of 300 million.
- China is the world leader in the production of stainless steel.
- The People’s Liberation Army now believe “cyber attacks” on USA government computers will serve as the first shot in any future conflict as they “turn us off” before the bombs and bullets fly.
The United States of China
is here — and we’re all a part of it and we’re all already a slave to
its economic and military desires — and we should all be prepared to
“eat lead” in more ways than one.